Ensuring buyers have access to the most comprehensive online listing possible is key to how people shop for homes. Having the most compelling online listing possible will set your property apart from the crowd. Here are a range of options that will provide more information to prospective buyers and ensure your phone will ring with inquiries.
Add Photos - Our baseline Self Serve or Full Serve listings include up to 3 photos on your site. In our bundles we upgrade the number of available photos to 15 or 30. Be sure to include enough photos to really show off your property as prospective buyers love to see lots of photos and want to see every angle of your property. Remember that the site allows the inclusion of descriptive comments with each photo so buyers really get a good feel for your property.
Premium Photography- Real Estate photos are NOT all created equally. Our Premium Photography option (available with Full Serve listings) will ensure that every photo on the website is professionally shot with the latest techniques including Exposure Fusion. Digital processing of each image on a computer workstation ensures that all characteristics of the image have been considered and adjusted to create the most compelling and realistic images possible.
- Exposure Fusion Technique – All photos are shot with an DSLR camera with a wide angle lens mounted on a tripod. The camera takes three separate exposures for each shot and software is used to blend the three images together. The end result are photos that show off the greatest detail in the most accurate way possible.
- Post Processing – Adobe Photoshop and other software tools are used to touch up and enhance each Fused image before they are posted to your website.
Panoramic Photo Tours – Panoramic tours put buyers in the middle of the picture and provide a much better sense of the overall space. Using a camera on a tripod we shoot multiple pictures rotating the camera between shots. We then ‘stitch’ the photos together into a very wide ‘photo’ that is uploaded to the listing. The buyer can control the camera and move the image around giving them more opportunity to ‘feel’ what it’s like to be in your home to increase the odds of your phone ringing. Also great for showing off particularly great views like the example below. Click and drag side to side on the image to move the camera.
Full Video Tours – Capture the attention of potential buyers with a professional High Definition Video Tour of your home. A video tour allows the buyer to get a good sense of the ‘flow’ of a home and how rooms relate to one another. It’s also a great way to highlight particularly good views, features of the local community and more. The professionally edited movie is set to captivating royalty-free music and uploaded to YouTube for easy access. Internet video is incredibly popular and with a Video Tour of your home you’re giving buyers exactly what they want – a fun and comprehensive way to experience your property. We’ll even provide you a copy of the video on DVD so you have a keepsake of your former property. Consider the following about Online Video:
- Canadians LOVE Online Video. Over 85% of the Canadian Web Population in the 35-65+ age brackets watch online video (higher still for younger audiences).
- 68% of people who watch online video will pass video links to their friends
- Videos increase physical visits by 30%
- The use of a professional online video tour in marketing a property that is for sale increases the perceived value of the home by 6%
Expand the Viewer below to Full Screen and change the Quality to 720p or 1080p to see the Example Tour in HD!
Floor Plans – Give buyers the opportunity to get a good sense of the overall layout of the home and specific sizes of rooms and spaces. You want them to imagine filling the rooms with their own furniture/belongings and a floor plan is a powerful tool to help them with this. We will measure the entire home and have a professional CAD drawing of the home created from our measurements. This will be uploaded to your listing and available for buyers to easily access. Click the icon to view a sample.